The classic SMITTEN Florcita belt, is now available in the popular and timeless olive khaki shades! It's the perfect neutral to accompany your fall wardrobe.
- Woven and embroidered by hand by women from the indigenous peoples of Peru
- Each belt is unique; No two are identical
- Moss colors: greens, ivory and white
- Material: 100% Andean wool with metal clasp
- Width: approximately 1.5"
- Sizing: adjustable with (5) holes available in Sm or Med
- Small is adjustable from 26-34"
- Medium is adjustable from 28-37"
- Care: dry clean only
German designer Silke Braun founded the Smitten brand in 2017. Smitten stands for handmade ethnic fashion accessories from around the world. In conjunction with crafters and artisans in Peru, she produces beautiful belts and accessories with an eye for detail and a love of color. Whether colorful floral motifs, graphic patterns, embroidery with sequins and decorative stones, or a casual mix of ethnic patterns — the handicrafts are passed on from generation to generation in the artisan groups and all creative collaboration is done on site. Available in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Scandinavia and NOW the US.