Katia Alpha's contemporary, urban, fashion forward jewelry is a must have this holiday season. Wear alone or in a stack, these bracelets will complete your look. From day to night, these stunning pieces make a statement.
- Handwoven in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Length: 6.5"-7"
- Loom woven cord with 925 sterling silver chain interwoven
- Avoid direct contact with oils, lotions and perfume
- Take off before showering or working out
- Available colors: Cream , Grey or Red
Katia Alpha is an international jewelry designer and artist, known for her loom woven and hand crocheted pieces. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, her work is a reflection of her background in fine art. Her delicate pieces use colorful cords and gold and silver vermeil chains to create stunning and unique bracelets.