These loom woven pieces of jewelry are both edgy and dressy. They go from day to date night and make stunning gifts!
- Handwoven in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Length: 6.5"-7"
- Loom woven cord with silver vermeil chain interwoven
- Avoid direct contact with oils, lotions and perfume
- Take off before showering or working out
- Available colors: Multi (All versions are shown in the first photo, specific bracelets are identified using numbers 1-7)
Katia Alpha is an international jewelry designer and artist, known for her loom woven and hand crocheted pieces. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, her work is a reflection of her background in fine art. Her delicate pieces use colorful cords and gold and silver vermeil chains to create stunning and unique bracelets.