The Malette, or Glass Briefcase Collection, is an objet d'art intended for functionality and imagination. This exquisite piece is available upon special order.
- Glass-blown decorative object
- Handmade in France
- Briefcase shape with leather handle and functioning leather straps
- Color: Clear with tan handles
- Measurements 8 x 8 x 4 inches
- Composition: 100% glass
- Wipe with damp cloth
- Ships directly from artist in France-- allow up to 4 weeks for delivery
- **FINAL SALE
Anne Donze and Vincent Chagnon are the artistic team behind Anvi Glass Studio. Hailing from France, Anne Donze studied at the National School of Applied Arts of Barcelona and learned the art of glass sculpture at the Cerfav in Lorraine. Vincent Chagnon is a Canadian born artist who studied at the Espace Verre School in Montreal. Together they work in Lancrans, France, creating glass sculptures that tell stories. The major theme of their work is the notion of confinement as well as privacy. Their paths converged in Montreal in 2010 and they have been creating and exhibiting ever since.