- Light and breathable
- Skillfully hand finished with a seamless toe, using sustainable and ethically grown yarn
- Natural anti-bacterial qualities for long lasting wear
- One size fits most
- Material: 70% cotton, 30% polyamide
- 200 gauge
- Featuring the casual ribbed recycled cotton socks.
- Colors: Black, Grey, Coral or Blue
- ** CARE INSTRUCTIONS: wash inside out, with similar colors.
Founded in 2013, Peper Harow is a British brand producing the highest quality socks and other luxury gifts. Turning fashion accessories into fashion necessities, their socks are made from the finest cotton. Their designs are unique, colorful and the perfect compliment to the lifestyle of the modern man. All socks are created using state-of-the-art knitting technologies. All yarns are specially dyed to provide unique hues bespoke to the brand. Their name, Peper Harow, comes from a Parish of the same name in Surrey which boasts a cricket heritage dating back to 1727. These deep British roots inspire their design and creative identity.