Like a house of couture, cousu de fil blanc creates collections of precious soaps, and poetic home fragrances and candles, all handmade in Paris. These are the perfect accompaniment to any hostess gift.
- Each soap comes in a sewn stitched pocket
- Individually sold; scents include: Absinthe scent, Orange Blossom, and Argan Oil
- Absinthe scent : Purifying and refreshing combines walnut oils and mountain honey, wormwood leaf and green clay.
- Orange Blossom: Citrusy and rich in sweet almond oil and orange honey, delicious orange blossom scent
- Argan Oil: Combining the softening and restorative properties of argan oil with mountain honey and pink clay, this soap evokes the delicate fragrance of a pretty bouquet of tea roses.
- Safe for all skin types
- Each bar is a full, standard size
- Ingredients from organically farmed pure vegetable soaps; no dyes
- Paraben free. Never tested on animals
COUSU DE FIL BLANC is a French artisanal soap company reimagining the everyday ritual of washing. Inspired by founder Carole Dichampt's background in textiles and aromatherapy, and her passion for nature, their natural soap bars combine vegetable oils and botanicals to give a purifying experience that is kind to both your body, and the environment. Exploring rituals of beauty, each soap is encased in elegant printed papers and finished with hand-stitched threads, adding a touch of TLC to your daily routine.