Home fragrance room sprays from Paris, France in warm, clean, delicious scents. Cousu de Fil Blanc, is an artisanal soap company offering magnificent products to spruce up your powder room.
- Available in Cedar and Black Tea scents
- Each fragrance comes with sewn stitched fabric and logo
- Cedar is a fresh pine, clean air scent
- Black Tea evokes the warm aroma of a black tea from Ceylon, mixed with soft spices and sparkling bergamot.
- Nude is a delicate, powdered fragrance of rosewood, incense and ambrette seeds.
- 92% organic
- No phthalates
- 100 ml
COUSU DE FIL BLANC is a French artisanal soap company reimagining the everyday ritual of washing. Inspired by founder Carole Dichampt's background in textiles and aromatherapy, and her passion for nature, their natural soap bars combine vegetable oils and botanicals to give a purifying experience that is kind to both your body, and the environment. Exploring rituals of beauty, each soap is encased in elegant printed papers and finished with hand-stitched threads, adding a touch of TLC to your daily routine.