One-of-a-kind artful jewelry hand-stitched in Italy.
- Each bracelet is made with antique micro Venetian beads
- Embroidered charms in Shibori Japanese fabric
- Each piece of jewelry may have imperfections making it solely unique
- All the material and fabrics used are extremely delicate~ avoid getting them wet
- All bracelets have a spring ring closure in 9k gold
- Color: Denim
- Available in 2 sizes: Small- 6", Large-7"
** THIS ITEM IS FINAL SALE
Antonia Rossi and Valerie Donati, the creative forces behind Antomoon, met three years ago in Bologna, Italy. Antomoon is the intersection of France and Italy, two cultures woven together. Each piece is unique, based on the choice of material. Embroidery, weaving, and beading techniques are overlapped to rediscover and capture the past through their jewelry pieces. Using semi-precious stones and antique glass beads from Venetian warehouses, garments are unstitched, necklaces are disassembled and new embroidered jewelry pieces are created. The amulet and talisman are thematically represented, preserving the magic of good luck charms and mysticism. Antomoon makes use of all materials, thread, fabric and beads to create one-of-a-kind details which cannot be reproduced.